- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 57 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 59 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 69 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
Edward Norton Wanted for The Bourne Legacy Villain?
I thought Universal was making a colossal mistake when they decided to make a Jason Bourne movie without Jason Bourne, but casting people like Jeremy Renner and Edward Norton is definitely a way to make sure The Bourne Legacy packs a punch at the box office.
Renner is more than up to the challenge of playing pseudo-Bourne, but no hero can really shine without a great villain, and Variety reveals that a top-notch villain might be on the way as Edward Norton negotiates for the bad-guy role. Details on the plot and Norton’s potential character are not currently being revealed, although we do know this ‘sequel’ has Renner portraying an assassin that was trained by the same people that trained Jason Bourne.
I’ve been a big fan of Norton ever since I saw him in Fight Club, and I think he would be perfect as the guy that takes on Renner’s character. Maybe it’s the baby-face or maybe Norton simply is just that good, but he always seems to do especially well when playing the bad guy.
The Bourne Legacy, which will also star Rachel Weisz as the female lead, is being directed by Tony Gilroy and produced by Frank Marshall, Ben Smith and Jeffrey Weiner.
Norton is currently filming Wes Anderson’s Moonrise Kingdom.