- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Glee Season 3 – Lea Michele’s Mom Returns
In what’s being referred to as ‘”the only significant cast addition on the show next season,” Idina Menzel is returning as Rachel Berry’s mom on Season 3 of FOX’s Glee, which is fitting since it looks like Lea Michele won’t be returning for Season 4.
Menzel’s character, Shelby Corcoran, was last seen in the first season of the musical dramedy and TVLine reveals that she’s back in a major way as her little girl gets ready to graduate high school. Shelby is returning to William McKinley High School as a new teacher in a major story-arc that could stretch through as many as 10 to 12 episodes. It can’t be Glee without a little bit of drama, so look forward to Shelby’s presence causing problems with both Rachel and former flame Will Schuester (Matthew Morrison).
“I’m really excited that Idina is joining the family again,” Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy says. “We missed her last year and we’re happy that she is coming back.”
It will definitely be a brand new Glee after this season, with Cory Monteith and Chris Colfer also leaving the show, and the fate of Chord Overstreet is still up in the air. Fortunately, Gleeks will still be able to enjoy all their favorite characters in the new 3D Concert Movie.