- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 57 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 59 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 69 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2 Character Posters
Just in case you’ve missed all the hype that’s been running for months, It All Ends in just eight days. Yeah, how’s that for a wake-up call. It’s one thing to know that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 arrives in theaters on July 15th, but did you really realize that date was just a week and one day away?
The latest posters have our favorite characters going solo as they face the death and destruction that’s packed into the finale of the popular saga. Emma Watson has basically perfected the look of determination that she wears in this promo and Ron also looks as stern as we’ve ever seen him.
On the other hand, Harry looks more tired and resigned to his fate than anything else, and it’s interesting to see the young wizard wielding a wand in each hand, especially when you consider that one of those wands is the Elder wand of legend.
The menacing Voldemort appear to be contemplating something, and it’s easy to imagine the dark lord’s thoughts are focused on the fall of Hogwarts and the demise of Harry.
While we still have a little bit of a wait to see how things wrap up, you can catch Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint, and a few others on Larry King in a few days, as well as a preview of what will be seen during the CNN special.
If interviews are nice but scenes from the movie are what you’re really craving, then don’t miss out on the break-in of Gringott’s Bank and the dangers of Bellatrix’s vault. You can even satisfy your urge for nostalgia by taking another trip into the Chamber of Secrets with Ron and Hermione.