- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 78 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 85 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 94 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 107 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Head Zombie Leaves The Walking Dead?
The news is almost as shocking as hearing that the dead are getting up and walking around, but Deadline brings word that Frank Darabont, creator, executive producer and director of AMC’s The Walking Dead, has stepped down from the role of showrunner for the series.
While there’s no word on any turmoil behind the scenes that might have spurred this decision, it’s a definite shock when you consider that Darabont is walking away from the Emmy-nominated show after he spent five years trying to get a TV version of The Walking Dead off the ground. The news is made even more surprising by the fact that Darabont was just at Comic-Con with fellow executive producers Robert Kirkman and Gale Anne Hurd, and he seemed genuinely excited about the upcoming second season.
Fortunately, the behind-the-scenes drama is reportedly having no effect on the production schedule so The Walking Dead is still scheduled to return to AMC on October 16th.