- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 47 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 54 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 57 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 59 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 69 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 97 days ago
Kristen Stewart Riding – Prepping for Snow White?
Is Snow White taking riding lessons? Is she warming up for the adventure? Pop Sugar caught Twilight Saga actress Kristen Stewart on horseback in Palm Springs Friday. Check out the images for yourself!
We keep hearing big news about Snow White and the Huntsman. Could the picture become an enormous trilogy? Redhead Lily Cole has joined the cast and Ian McShane will lead the dwarves. Find out who will join him in the diminutive roles.
Lily Collin’s Grimm: Snow White may hit theaters first, despite Huntsman’s own move to beat them to the punch. Still, will Huntsman be the bigger production? We will have to wait and see.
While we’re on the topic of Stewart, there was some Twilight: Breaking Dawn news recently. A German-language trailer showcased some devilishly delightful scenes from the epic Honeymoon of Edward and Bella. I don’t know why anyone would doubt that it is Edward in the spicy bed scene everyone has been talking about. I guess Taylor Lautner is just more known for his muscular physique than Pattinson. But to dispell any rumors, it ain’t Kellan Lutz in that already infamous image. Speaking of pics, here are some more for you. When we elarn more about Twilight and Snow White and the Huntsman, you’ll be the first to know.