- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 45 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 55 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 95 days ago
Lady Gaga A So You Think You Can Dance Guest Judge
Lady Gaga must have impressed the right people when she appeared on American Idol, where she was a guest judge. Entertainment Weekly has confirmed that Lady Gaga will also be a guest judge on So You Think You Can Dance. She will make her (most likely over-the-top) appearance later in the season.
Now, I’m a Gaga skeptic. I question her talent, and her fashion sense, every step of the way. She may know how to keep herself in the headlines, but that doesn’t mean she knows how to do anything else well enough to judge others. But that’s just me and no doubt they’re plenty of those who would argue with me over this point; one of those being producer and judge Nigel Lythgoe. He told Yahoo that Gaga will “give great advice on how to handle yourself, how to be creative with what you do, and how to be a fabulous performer.”
Nigel is a professional and he’s been doing this job a long time, so it’s expected that he knows real talent when he sees it. If he believes in Lady Gaga then he must have good reason to. I will say that Gaga knows how to perform her dance choreography. I’ve seen a good chunk of music videos and she can move as well as anyone can. I’m just feeling a little overexposed to Lady Gaga’s particular brand of crazy. I think the world could use a bit of a break from her.