- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
LAW & ORDER: SVU Gets Its Schwarzenegger
It did not take Law & Order: SVU long to find a suitable to actor to play the part of Arnold Schwarzenegger in an upcoming episode of the show’s 13th season. No, the actor won’t literally be playing Schwarzenegger, but a politician with similar vices. It was just announced a few days ago that SVU was adapting the former governor’s case for television and now, according to TVline, Kyle MacLachlan is going play Andrew Raines, the wealthy politician whose family gets dragged into the news after it’s discovered Andrew fathered an illegitimate child, just like the real-life Schwarzenegger did! This is MacLachlan’s second time appearing on SVU, the first time was back in 2004 when he played a doctor. I guess seven years is long enough for an actors face to become unrecognizable from its younger self.
Paige Turco will play Andrew’s wife, Kathleen Raines. She’s the more protective of the couple and will get down and dirty to protect her family, so watch out for her. She might even have claws. Still no word on who will be playing the power couple’s son, who will be the one actually involved in a sex crime.
If you’ve been out of the loop then you should know SVU has had a number of cast changes in last couple months. This new season is shaping up to feel like a whole new show. I tend to think that doing the Schwarzenegger case is an attempt to draw viewers attention away from missing cast members and new cast members we’re not quite comfortable with yet.