- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 78 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 85 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 107 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Law & Order UK Adds Dominic Rowan and Doctor Who Peter Davison
If I’m being completely honest, and I really do try to be, I had no idea there was a Law & Order: UK. And I’m not surprised. The US remakes a lot of British television, so why can’t the opposite be true as well? The UK show has obtained two new actors to join the cast, Dominic Rowan and Peter Davison.
Rowan will play Jacob Thorne, the new senior prosecutor replacing James Steele (Ben Daniels). Thorne was made for this job and will let nothing stand in his way when prosecuting. Davison plays Henry Sharpe who has just accepted the job of director of the crown prosecution. Sharpe is “a down-to-earth pragmatist” with a past connection to Thorne. The two actors are joining current series stars Badley Walsh, Jamie Bamber, Harriet Walter and Freema Ageyman
I have to admit; I’m a tad curious how a show like Law & Order would work in such a different place like the UK. Their culture is similar to America, but there are significant differences and I’d be interested in seeing how their justice system works compared to America. Maybe it’s the same. Do any Law & Order fans watch the UK version? I imagine some must. If you do, be sure to leave a comment and let me know if you enjoy the UK series, if you don’t, how different or similar it is, or just anything you can think of about the show.
Law & Order: UK has its third season American premiere Wednesday, Aug. 17 on BBC America.