- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 45 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 55 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 95 days ago
More South Park Starting in October, to 2013
If any fans of South Park truly believed the show would be over after the conclusion of it’s fifteenth season then you should know we’ll be getting new episodes all the through 2013. With Season 15’s mid-season finale “You’re Getting Old” being so monotonous and unfunny, a lot of fans jumped to the conclusion that this reflected how Matt Stone and Trey Parker saw their beloved series. Surely this meant it was coming to an end now that even the creators found the show getting stale. A few even thought the mid-season finale was a surprise series finale, but that’s just outlandish. We know for certain that the second half of Season 15 will begin airing on Wednesday, October 5. There will be seven brand new episodes to get psyched over.
And as I briefly stated above, there will be more South Park for another couple years. Stone and Parker have signed up to do two more seasons, taking us up to Season 17. Holy cow, that’s a big number for a TV show. I think that’s more than enough of South Park to get through before they actually end the series.
Here’s a question though: if “You’re Getting Old” really reflects how Stone and Parker feel about the show, then is having two more years a good thing? I can’t see the quality of the episodes being very good if the creators’ hearts aren’t in them. What does everyone else think? Should South Park have ended with Season 15, or does it have enough material left to last until 2013? Leave your comments down below!