- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 63 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, and Taylor Lautner Breaking Dawn Comic Con Promos
Comic Con is the place for Twilight Saga fans this week. You heard right here on BoomTron that Summit Entertainment would host a Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn booth. What would Comic Con be without the cool swag? Promotional cards for the movie have been rolled on out, and today you can feast your eyes upon the collectibles for Edward, Bella and Jacob.
Notice Bella’s transformation date is listed “tba” or to be announced. How cute is that? Breaking Dawn, part one premiers this November, but who knows, we may have to wait until part two’s premier the following year to see ahem, ahem a certain someone actually undergo the change. Did you catch something that was revealed on Jacob Black’s card? Werewolf Alpha!? Hey, that’s a spoiler! Speaking of wolves, did you see our offering about character Emily Young?
I don’t know that I approve of this sickly pink tint all the promo art is sporting so far. Yes, I’ve seen my share of bewitching pink sunrises in my lifetime, but this hue makes things look a little too cheesy-romance-novel-ish to me. I’d prefer a golden hue. The final chapter is called BREAKING Dawn, after all, not gently cascading, flowery dawn. That’s my two cents!
USA Today provided us this glimpse of the star-studded promo cards.