- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
CW Teases More Secrets of the Circle
The CW has sent us over another preview for Secret Circle, called their Shhh! promo. Brought to us by the principles that brought us Vampire Diaries, Secret Circle premieres this Fall on September 15th (a Thursday). Last week brought fans character posters offering us more looks at the witches coming to the CW, in a cast that includes the likes of Britt Robertson, Phoebe Tonkin, Thomas Dekker, Natasha Henstridge and Shelly Hennig. Also last week we learned that Logan Browning has become the latest to be announced as member of the cast. You can continue to keep up with addition casting and news on Secret Circle here (I anticipate we will be covering the episodes when they start airing it).
During last week’s Comic Con in San Diego, according to io9, Kevin Williamson made a note to differentiate the worlds of Secret Circle from that of the Vampire Diaries, though he admitted he thought they may appeal to the same fan base.