- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 47 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 54 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 57 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 60 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 69 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 97 days ago
Sons of Anarchy Boss Rolls over Glee, Emmys
Sons of Anarchy showrunner Kurt Sutter was not very pleased over being snubbed by the Television Academy, evidenced specifically by taking a shot at Fox’s Glee. I completely get where he’s coming from. When you work as hard as he does on a television series, it sucks to not get what you think you deserve, and Sutter thinks Sons deserves an Emmy nod. In his “fury” Stutter took to his Twitter account to let off some steam through a series of profane tweets.
The first of the tweets went like this, “Best part of not getting an emmy nod. now i don’t have to pretend i give a s— about the profiteering d-bag academy. … because you know if we were nominated i’d be all humble and blowing smoke up their asses. now i can stay true to myself and just be a d—.” He continued on in this same vein of writing: “If my mom and dad were alive this emmy snub would kill them. that’s not true, they were too old to understand my show. just like the academy.”
Then it became personal when Sutter singled out Glee ,saying, “F— glee. hate those annoying, ‘please accept me for who i am’, singing brats. there, i said it. are you happy?” He quickly takes back his statement, attributing his outburst to mere jealousy and claiming to have affection for Glee and its creator, Ryan Murphy. Finally, Sutter claims that he’s not even that bent up over the nominations, saying “you do know that i’m really okay with no noms right? if i was really upset, i wouldn’t be ranting. i’d be plotting. i’m all about the love.”
I’d hate to see him when he’s actually mad. Click here to hear about the Emmy nominees.