- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 86 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 88 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 89 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 98 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 104 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 106 days ago
Taylor Swift Postpones Concerts
CoverGirl commercial gal Taylor Swift has made an important announcement on her official website. The golden-haired country crooner offered the following Tweet to her Kentucky fans, saying, “Louisville, I so sorry to have to postpone this show to Oct 11. This is my first time having to do this. I’m so, so sorry.” The following Tweet offered more insight into the artist’s condition. “Yeah, there are all sorts of fun things to do while sick and on vocal rest. Like sitting here, popping bubble wrap by myself.” Aww.
More details were posted on her behalf on July 6th.
Just wanted to update you guys on Taylor’s health. She has bronchitis and although she is getting better, she has been advised by her doctor that she is not well enough to perform this week. Her concert dates in Charlotte and Atlanta have been rescheduled and she plans to resume the Speak Now tour in Montreal. Charlotte will now be November 16. Atlanta will now be October 1 & 2. Thank you for your concern!
Swift’s new single is called “Sparks Fly” and the site offers you a few ways to give it a listen now. Swift was also featured last month on the cover of USA Weekend.
In other Taylor Swift news, what in the world is Lorax? Find out on BoomTron.