- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 47 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 54 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 57 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 60 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 69 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 97 days ago
Twilight Breaking Dawn’s Kristen Stewart Among Forbes Top Earners
The 2001 Forbes list of Hollywood’s Top Earning women is here and there were no surprises which leading ladies led the pack. Joining the likes of Angelina Jolie and Sarah Jessica Parker, was Twilight‘s Kristen Stewart. The star of Breaking Dawn, part one due out in November, tied with sweetheart Julia Roberts for the fifth slot. Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon (another Robert Pattinson co-star) tied for third place.
BoomTron has all the Twilight Saga buzz that’s fit to print. We have some mega promos you won’t want to miss, a new episode of Epic or Bust, a very revealing, very German film trailer and even some Breaking Dawn film stills.
Breaking Dawn will be the most unusual fantasy film yet. As Bella Swan, Kristen Stewart will break the heart of her best friend and favorite werewolf, Jacob Black, by marrying the vampire Edward Cullen. As you can imagine, the wedding is hard to swallow for her dad, Charlie, whose early marriage to Bella’s mother ended in divorce. Beside that, ever since Bella met Edward, she has ended up in the hospital, urgently broken-hearted, and then even skipped the country without an explanation. More interesting is that a dangerous honeymoon for the newlyweds (remember Stephenie Meyer’s vampires are like marble) leads to even more lethal pregnancy.
We also hear Kristen’s Snow White and the Huntsman will be a film trilogy.