- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 63 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Zoey Deutch a Ringer with Sarah Michelle Gellar
There’s been a change of plans with the CW’s new Ringer, according to TVGuide, as Zoey Deutch steps in to replace Caitlin Custer as Juliet, the step-daughter of Siobhan (Sarah Michelle Gellar).
There’s been no word on why the change occurred, but original scenes from the pilot episode will now be re-shot with Deutch before the show premieres on Tuesday, September 13th at 9/8C. I’m glad the recast happened early enough for a do-over because it’s a personal pet peeve of mine to see characters change from pilot to series.
In Ringer, Juliet is the “wild child” daughter of Andrew (Ioan Gruffudd) and step-daugher to Siobhan. Former vampire slayer Gellar is pulling double duty in the new show as twin sisters Siobhan and Bridget, and things get potentially even more confusing when Bridget begins impersonating her sister while on the run from the mob.
If Deutch looks familiar to you, it might be because you recognize her from the Disney Channel’s The Suite Life on Deck, or possibly because you see some resemblance to her mother, Lea Thompson, who’s probably best known for her recurring role as Lorraine in the Back to the Future trilogy.
Not sure about Ringer? Check out the preview to see if you might need to add the new show to your DVR, and don’t forget to take a look at Sarah Michelle Gellar’s interesting fashion sense in the new Ringer promo poster.