- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 9 months ago
Batman 3 Dark Knight Rises Teams up with Big Ben and Steel Nation
Pittsburgh is enamored with the Bat, my friends, and to take the big city’s union with The Dark Knight Rises up one more level, director Christopher Nolan will require the NFL’s Pittsburgh Steelers. Football fans may rejoice.
Boomtron delivered the first peek at Catwoman, Anne Hathaway. There were no tell-tale kitty ears, but the comic book goggles were on her pretty little face after a fashion. Who wouldn’t want to be a part of the third and final Batman starring Christian Bale? Click that link to see the first ever teaser trailer.
It was THR that announced Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and a dozen of his teammates, including Hines Ward, Willie Colon and Maurkice Pouncey were expected to be filming last weekend. That means the crew journeyed to Heinz Field for shooting and “thousands of extras” portrayed fans. I wonder if they pretended to be the Gotham Knights, a sports team from the comic books.
“I’m kind of getting everybody together,” Roethlisberger told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette on Friday. “I heard it’s going to be a neat thing at the stadium. I don’t think it will be a big part, it’s not like we’re chasing Batman down or anyting. It’s something neat that in 10 years or 20 years we can tell our kids we were in a movie.”
“From what I’ve heard, it’s going to be like a pre-game, warming-up type thing,” Roethlisberger said. “I don’t know the whole concept. There’s a Gotham team, a football game. We’ll be wearing uniforms.” Ah ha! Go Gotham, go!