- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 86 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 88 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 89 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 98 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 104 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 106 days ago
Batman 3 Dark Knight Rises Teams up with Big Ben and Steel Nation
Pittsburgh is enamored with the Bat, my friends, and to take the big city’s union with The Dark Knight Rises up one more level, director Christopher Nolan will require the NFL’s Pittsburgh Steelers. Football fans may rejoice.
Boomtron delivered the first peek at Catwoman, Anne Hathaway. There were no tell-tale kitty ears, but the comic book goggles were on her pretty little face after a fashion. Who wouldn’t want to be a part of the third and final Batman starring Christian Bale? Click that link to see the first ever teaser trailer.
It was THR that announced Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger and a dozen of his teammates, including Hines Ward, Willie Colon and Maurkice Pouncey were expected to be filming last weekend. That means the crew journeyed to Heinz Field for shooting and “thousands of extras” portrayed fans. I wonder if they pretended to be the Gotham Knights, a sports team from the comic books.
“I’m kind of getting everybody together,” Roethlisberger told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette on Friday. “I heard it’s going to be a neat thing at the stadium. I don’t think it will be a big part, it’s not like we’re chasing Batman down or anyting. It’s something neat that in 10 years or 20 years we can tell our kids we were in a movie.”
“From what I’ve heard, it’s going to be like a pre-game, warming-up type thing,” Roethlisberger said. “I don’t know the whole concept. There’s a Gotham team, a football game. We’ll be wearing uniforms.” Ah ha! Go Gotham, go!