- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
Breaking Dawn – Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Poster
Twilight fans that can’t get enough of Edward and Bella will be thrilled about the new Twilight Breaking Dawn, Part 1 poster featuring Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, but the Twilight goodness can’t be enjoyed by everybody.
In addition to the cool-looking poster (pictured above), BreakingDawnMovie.org also shows off a couple of T-Shirt images that will have Team Edward and Team Jacob fans wearing their heroes with pride, as the latest Twilight fashion features the wolf pack symbol with or without Jacob, and the Cullen family crest, which either flies solo or acts as a background for Edward.
Unfortunately, Play.com, the UK site selling the clothing, apparently doesn’t ship to the United States. So, if you have your heart set on having RPattz and KStew hanging on your wall and you’re not in the UK or surrounding areas, you might want to see about making some international friends so they can buy the shirts and posters and then ship them to you.
According to Play, these are actually licensed and not just the work of someone that’s really skilled with Photoshop cranking these things out in the back bedroom of their parents’ house, so there’s a chance they might find their way to the U.S. eventually.