- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Breaking Dawn – Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Scenes
When it comes to Twilight, Entertainment Weekly is a fan and they have proven as much time and time again with some great magazine covers over the years featuring none other than Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. The issue hitting stands today continues that happy tradition.
So, just how magical will Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (part one) be when we all get to partake come November? Jacob Black actor, Taylor Lautner recently offered his two cents. And Alice Cullen actress Ashley Green reported the wedding in particular between Edward and Bella is an affair to remember.
Without further ado, prepare to enjoy amazing film stills from EW. This is the ultimate sneak peak. I especially love that the chess pieces from the cover of Stephenie Meyer’s best selling novel was interjected into a scene from what appears to be a very Cullen Honeymoon. That’s inside the print issue. But what have you got to say about this stunning cover photo? Come on. I know you want to weigh in. I wonder why Edward looks so concerned!
Kristen Stewart is looking more grown up here and rightfully so. She shows off her body in this pose. Just imagine. How will filmmakers transform her when she changes? She’ll have to be able to stop traffic at that point.