- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Grey’s Anatomy Season 8 Lightens Up
For those you that thought Callie (Sara Ramirez) and Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) had a rough time in Season 7 of Grey’s Anatomy, you can breathe a sigh of relief because the newlywed couple is going to have a much easier time of things. The biggest worries they will have will be in the bedroom. “There was a lot of darkness [last season]. I sort of want them to get to be in the light this year.” said showrunner Shonda Rhimes. Callie and Arizone will be shown trying to be mothers and that means we’ll “see what motherhood does to their sex life, their relationship, and their work life.”
Obviously things won’t be a breeze. How can they be? “We’re going to let them be a three-dimensional happy couple, and we will watch them have struggles that are their own,” says Rhimes, “but we’re not going to play intense angst with them.” This is a very good idea. It’s very easy for these types of dramas to go a little over the top presenting its characters with obstacles. Too much can be too silly and unrealistic. Taking things down a notch can often be exactly what a storyline needs.
The news as of late has been that Grey’s will not be going in to its final season, yet the cast, such as Justin Chambers, don’t necessarily feel their characters can go much further. I suppose if they want to they could just replace those who decide not to stay with the show. In more recent news, Kate Mines was cast as the recurring character Nurse Gloria.