- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 1 month ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Secretly Casts Michiel Huisman To Replace Daario NaharisPosted 3 months ago
- Game of Thrones Casts Joseph Gatt In Secret Role; Likely Playing StyrPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Snags Sherlock Co-Creator Mark Gatiss for Mysterious RolePosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Crowns Spring’s Most Downloaded ListPosted 6 months ago
- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 months ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 8 months ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 9 months ago
Hello Kitty Style Young Adult For Charlize
Charlize Theron is the type of sexy bombshell that can ditch the glam and still look cute, as proven in the new promo pic for Paramount Pictures’ Young Adult, where she’s rocking a Hello Kitty T-shirt while wearing a dog on her shoulder.
Young Adult is the latest collaboration from Jason Reitman and Diablo Cody, the same duo that brought us Juno. Theron plays Mavis Gary, a Young Adult author that returns to her hometown to pick up the pieces after her divorce. Part of her picking-up-the-pieces plan involves hooking up with high school sweetheart, Buddy Slade (Patrick Wilson), but that plan falls apart when Mavis discovers Buddy has gotten married and started a family while she was away. With her high school love off the market, she decides to settle for another former classmate (Patton Oswalt), a guy “who finds himself in a hole similar to Mavis’.”
Juno was nominated for four Academy Awards and walked away with the Oscar for Best Original Screenplay, but I’m not really feeling that vibe with what we know so far about Young Adult. Still, Charlize usually doesn’t pick duds so there might be more to this film than meets the eye.
Young Adult opens with a limited run on December 9th, and a nationwide release on December 16th.