- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Jeananne Goossen – New CSI: NY Rookie
A little Canadian flavor is coming to CSI: NY in the form on Jeananne Goosen playing a rookie police officer. According to TV Guide she’ll appear in only two episodes of the season, specifically episodes three and four. Her character is a young police officer, Lauren Cooper. She’ll be working closely with Danny (Carmine Giovinazzo). At first she’s a tad annoying, but soon the two become thick as thieves. That’s a quick turn around for only be around for a couple episodes. She must be really funny or something.
Goossen (what a Canadian name) is a new face to American audiences. She’s appeared in a number of Canadian productions, such as 11 Cameras, Falcon Beach, and Wild Roses. They aren’t the best examples of Canadian television, but don’t let that turn you off to Goossen. She’ll likely do a fantastic job on CSI: NY.
The incredibly gorgeous Cassidy Freeman will play a lady with ties to the very first murder victim of the eighth season. She’s a bartender whose male co-worker is killed during a robbery. Former Hellcats star Aly Michalka will be using her natural musical talents in the Sept. 30th episode as rocker Miranda. Her boyfriend is found dead and she’s naturally brought in for questioning. And there’s one more attractive broad for the new season. True Blood’s Courtney Ford will play Nicole, a car thief who loves expensive cars and won’t bother stealing anything cheap. If you don’t like the crime part of CSI: NY, then you’ll at least love all the fine looking ladies being brought on to the show. I know I do.