- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 78 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Marisa Quintanilla Huilen in Breaking Dawn with Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart?
Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 may have a new vampire stopping by the little town of Forks, as Marisa Quintanilla joins the saga as Huilen. Actually, Quintanilla will be just one of the many vampires that converge on the Cullen family in the final movie of the franchise as tensions build between the Cullens and the Volturi over the existence of Renesmee. There hasn’t been a whole lot of official news on the casting, but Quintanilla now has The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 2 listed on her IMDb page and her Filmography profile.
I don’t want to reveal any spoilers for those who haven’t read the Twilight books, but Huilen could probably be considered a pivotal character considering how she has some unique insight when it comes to vampire/human hybrids.
Marisa Quintanilla has appeared on the small screen in a number of shows, including The Young and The Restless, Criminal Minds, and Sons of Anarchy, but there isn’t a whole lot of big screen experience on her resume. Her role in Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 could change that though, so don’t be surprised if she starts showing up more often at the theater.