- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Nathan Fillion investigates Jessica Tuck in CASTLE Season 4
Jessica Tuck is leaving her familiar hunting grounds on True Blood to visit Nathan Fillion in Season 4 of Castle. Tuck, who plays American Vampire League spokesperson Nan Flanagan, will be showing up on Castle’s turf as a wealthy art benefactor who becomes a suspect in a murder investigation, according to TVLine.
The True Blood star got her start on the ABC soap opera, One Life to Live, as the sister of Nathan Fillion’s character, but this will be the first time the two actually get to share any scenes together because, due to the twisted plots that soaps usually have, Megan (Tuck) died before Fillion came onto the scene as Joey. It’s the family reunion that’s been years in the making. The episode with Tuck will also have another on-screen reunion for Castle star Fillion because The Killing’s Kristin Lehman, who appeared with Fillion in the short-lived 2007 Fox series, Drive, will be showing up as an art insurance investigator.
In addition to continuing her role on HBO’s True Blood, Tuck will also be showing up on the big screen in the upcoming film, Model Minority.
Castle is back on the case when Season 4 of the ABC hit begins on September 19th.