- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 86 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 98 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
South Park Non-Fiction Style
Trey Stone and Matt Parker are all the rage these days because of their Tony Award-winning Broadway show, Book of Mormon, but a new documentary on Comedy Central will take us back to when they were just the weird guys behind South Park.
The unnamed documentary is scheduled to air October 2nd at 10PM as a launch for the second half of South Park’s 15th season, which premieres October 5th at 10PM. According to Playbill, the documentary promises “an all-access pass to the behind-the-scenes world of creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone at South Park Studios in Los Angeles through this special documentary, providing an exclusive, insiders look into the making of a ‘South Park’ episode.”
Now, if all that promo hype has more substance than a handful of Cartman’s Cheesy Poofs, this could really turn out to be a big deal for South Park fans, especially for those viewers that have been looking forward to something like this since the last South Park documentary, Going Down To South Park, came rolling our way.
Will you be going down to South Park on October 2nd?