- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Taylor Swift Loses Herself in Eminem
What does country music artist Taylor Swift have in common with rapper Eminem? Not a lot. However she clearly listens to his music.
Swift was under the weather not so long ago, suffering from bronchitis and having to postpone concert stops on her “Speak Now” tour. She is looking much recovered however, in today’s fund video, which you will find below. I’m sure I’m not the only one who adores Taylor Swift’s covers. I have a Lua cover and Coldplay cover on my iPod now. But who knew the young artist would go so diverse for her fans?
In Toronto, she recently (and smartly, I might add) sang a collage of songs from Canadian artists. These included Justin Bieber’s “Baby,” Alanis Morissette’s “You Learn,” and Tal Bachman’s “She’s So High”. Then, in Newark, New Jersey, Entertainment Weekly reporters were on hand for covers of Bon Jovi’s “Livin’ On a Prayer” and Bruce Springsteen’s “Dancing in the Dark.”
Most surprising of all was a Wednesday concert, featured in this video, where she attempted to rap Eminem’s “Lose Yourself” with an acoustic guitar in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and then a cover of Uncle Kracker’s “Smile.” Wow.