- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 3 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Taylor Swift Loses Herself in Eminem
What does country music artist Taylor Swift have in common with rapper Eminem? Not a lot. However she clearly listens to his music.
Swift was under the weather not so long ago, suffering from bronchitis and having to postpone concert stops on her “Speak Now” tour. She is looking much recovered however, in today’s fund video, which you will find below. I’m sure I’m not the only one who adores Taylor Swift’s covers. I have a Lua cover and Coldplay cover on my iPod now. But who knew the young artist would go so diverse for her fans?
In Toronto, she recently (and smartly, I might add) sang a collage of songs from Canadian artists. These included Justin Bieber’s “Baby,” Alanis Morissette’s “You Learn,” and Tal Bachman’s “She’s So High”. Then, in Newark, New Jersey, Entertainment Weekly reporters were on hand for covers of Bon Jovi’s “Livin’ On a Prayer” and Bruce Springsteen’s “Dancing in the Dark.”
Most surprising of all was a Wednesday concert, featured in this video, where she attempted to rap Eminem’s “Lose Yourself” with an acoustic guitar in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and then a cover of Uncle Kracker’s “Smile.” Wow.