- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
The FX of Game of Thrones
Gather around A Game of Thrones aficionados, and BoomTron will take you behind the curtain to reveal astonishing secrets of special effects magic from the editing department behind the HBO series. Now THIS is really cool. I can promise you that. You won’t want to miss the video below.
Game of Thrones season two will feature The Gods of Westeros and we have a sneak peak into them for you. The show has also picked up a new cast member to portray a merchant prince of Qarth. Get that story after you watch our clip.
Perhaps I’m in the wrong line of work! Creating beautiful and realistic effects must be challenging, but fun! Only have a few extras on hand? No problem! We’ll digitally place more! We’ll even add atmospheric perspective and a little mood setting fog. Unhappy with the view from your window? These TV wizards can change that!
My good friend Pretty Thisby describes the show this way: A Game of Thrones is Tolkien meets Wheel of Time meets War of the Roses. It’s a story about the war for the Iron Throne, but it’s so much more than that. There are dragons, direwolves, vampires, old gods and barbaric nomad warriors. The characters are well fleshed out and the tale is riveting. The story is amazing and HBO has done the series justice by not inserting their own ideas into an already flawless tale.