- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 54 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 60 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
True Blood – Dear Diareh: Everathang Sux. -Bill
Have you ever (a) made chain mail by hand, (b) watched Ice Pirates in its entirety, or (c) become a distributor for internet memes about your favorite shows? If you answered yes to any of those questions and you watch True Blood on HBO, then this is the podcast for you! Yes, one more time for rack, for ruin, and for Rohan, you can listen to the Vampire Duchess of New Orleans and her Sith Viking handmaiden deconstructing everyone’s favorite fangtasy like post-modern literary theorists raised by sailors.
We continue to bring you the most interesting genre news from the most un-nerdy pair of ladies you will find talking about SFF in public and select, empire-approved guests who decide to groupthink with us.
Side note: If you’re listening to our podcasts, GO REVIEW US ON ITUNES if you want us to come back and do this again later on down the road.
This week we welcome back Sue from the wonderful and hilarious Tumblr of Thrones GOT fansite. We talk about all the things I mentioned in the intro, as well as asking London WTF (as if those looters are listening to us! Actually since they all have ipods now, maybe they are), pondering exactly what the Bachelor Pad contestant meant by “Trojan elephant,” and discussing who we would cast in a modern remake of Valley of the Dolls. But as always our focus is the new episode of True Blood, in this case “Cold Grey Light of Dawn.” We wonder if bleach will work on vampire blood, if Andy Belfleur is susceptible to the witch spells thanks to all the V he takes, and digress into a hypothetical discussion of accents 200 years ago. If you’re just here for the vampires, that discussion kicks in at 24:20.