- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
Twilight Breaking Dawn Tunes Street Date
November is already a noteworthy month for Twilight Saga fans as Breaking Dawn arrives in theaters, but a new headline suggests the Breaking Dawn soundtrack will also arrive that month, on November 8th.
Boomtron got the news from a Tweet from the official Twilight Saga page. It read:
Fan exclusive! Official #BreakingDawn soundtrack will be available in stores and online November 8! Which artists would you like to see???
So, which artists WOULD you like to see? We are sure to hear a track from Stephenie Meyer’s favorite band, Muse. speculation has it Edward Pattinson may lend his voice once again, this time for a lullaby. Some of my favorite tracks have come from Paramore, Black Ghosts and Blue Foundation (Twilight soundtrack), from The Killers and Deathcab for Cutie (New Moon soundtrack), and from Sia and Cee Lo Green (Eclipse soundtrack).
Of course in other TwiNews, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are gracing the cover of Entertainment Weekly’s current print edition. Author of the Saga, Stephenie Meyer, will cameo in Edward and Bella’s much anticipated wedding sequence. When it is time for motherhood, Bella’s hybrid baby is brought to life by a myriad of actors and special effects, but also by the use of a scary baby automaton. Yikes!