- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Unbroken Demi Lovato Talks Selena Gomez and Life Skyscapers
Demi Lovato recently spoke with Australia’s Hot Hits about a variety of things, but a highlight of the chat had to be revealing Unbroken as the name of her new album, as well as sharing her inspiration for Skyscraper, her first single from that album. Demi talks about the new album having some “ballady” songs along the lines of Skyscraper, as well as a more mainstream sound that will “appeal to a more mature audience,” which might or might not appeal to her current fan base. On the plus side, as Demi matures, so do her fans, so it might be time for that mature sound.
While the new tunes are headed our way, Lovatics that are anxious for Demi to return to TV or movies will have to wait a little while longer because Demi says she just wants to focus on her music for right now, and you probably won’t be catching her on the Disney channel when she does decide to make that return because she refers to her time with the ‘House of Mouse’ as fun for what it was. Ouch! Take that, Mickey. The interview isn’t all business, as Demi also talks about her time in rehab and how it helped inspire her with Skyscraper, and it just wouldn’t be a Demi interview if the names Selena and Miley weren’t dropped in simply because everyone seems endlessly curious about the friendships between stars.
Check out the audio clip below, and look for Unbroken to hit the stores on September 20th.