- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
BREAKING DAWN’s Kristen Stewart BROKEN
Even though she has been busy with the two Twilight: Breaking Dawn films and Snow White and the Huntsman, Kristen Stewart found time to make a cameo appearance in the video for Marcus Foster’s latest single, I Was Broken, from his debut album, Nameless Path.
Teaming up with Stewart isn’t Foster’s first brush with Twilight royalty; According to MSN Music, Robert Pattinson covered another of Foster’s songs, Let Me Sign, on the Twilight soundtrack, and a few people around London have even been lucky enough to catch Pattinson performing a couple of Foster’s songs during the occasional show that he puts on.
Stewart appears at various moments throughout the video as an almost dream-like image super-imposed over Foster as he sings for the camera, looking contemplative with just a hint of sadness as the wind blows through her hair.
I can’t say that I’m really blown away by either the music or the video, which spends entirely too much time close-up on Foster’s face, but I do like the artistic, almost ethereal, quality given to Stewart’s numerous appearances throughout the video.
Check it out below and let me know what you think. Nameless Path will be available on September 26th.