- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 86 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 98 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Cal Ecker’s EP Review – “I Will Love You”
This week I got the chance to review Cal Ecker’s brand new EP in its entirety. I recently did a review/post about his music video release accompanying the song, “I Will Love You” which you can read and watch his music video here.
His EP is going to be available September 20th for download but his music video is available on YouTube.com.
The EP has five tracks including his single, “I Will Love You” and a cover track of Cyndi Lauper’s, “Time After Time”.
- I Will Love You
- My Greatest Mistake
- Another You
- Time After Time
I really liked his single and I was totally excited to hear the rest of the EP. I have to admit the very first song I did listen to was the cover song of Cyndi Lauper’s hit, “Time After Time”. I utterly love the original song by Cyndi Lauper and I was very much pleasantly surprise by Cal’s rendition of it. His gravely, manly voice was a great compliment to the original.
I really didn’t find that I liked track 4, “Radio” that much. It’s a good song, don’t get me wrong, but the type of song it is, is not within my realm of enjoyment. I enjoy a more mellow vibe, while those who like to dance will probably love this song.
My other favorite song off this EP was track 3, “Another You”. This was another laid back, chilled vibe of a song and I dug it. I think the thing I like most about his music is the way I feel his passion for the music. In every song he sings, he seems very ardent and heartfelt for which he is singing and that is something that I believe every great musician has to have.
Overall I enjoyed this EP. I would buy a full album by Cal. I truly think he has what it takes to be huge. I can’t wait to hear more form him and maybe a full album soon. You really don’t want to miss out on his incredible talent, and his sexy voice. Also, don’t forget to check out his EP when it becomes available!