- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
CSI: Miami Season 10 Vampire Hunt by the Numb3rs
CSI: Miami is crafting itself a Halloween special complete with a vampire-related crime scene while also featuring former Numb3rs star Diane Farr. The episode will air the day before Halloween, October 30, so you won’t have to worry about it interfering with taking your kids out trick-or-treating. Unfortunately, don’t get your hopes up for any real vampires. This is a show based in reality (even if it is a bit skewed at times), so any vampire-like oddities that turn up will be explained in a way that totally makes sense (for TV).
According to TVLine, Miss Farr will be guest starring as a popular young adult fiction writer who gets involved in a murder investigation that appears to have been inspired by her books. Calling it right now, she probably writes a series about a vampire that is eerily similar to Twilight. Also, hasn’t this scenario been done to death already? Every police procedural has to have an episode where a writer has their work turned in to murder. Heck, that was Castle’s basic premise when it first started.
There’s not much to say about this upcoming episode. One of the CSIs will probably be bitten, but since this isn’t a supernatural show, a dog or something equally normal will likely bite them. The least the writers could do is make the entire episode some fever dream of Horatio’s, so that way there can be actual vampires and still function within the reality of the series. It’s a win-win!