- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 59 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
George R.R. Martin Talks GAME OF THRONES Genesis
Do you wish you could make your own play for power and grab the Iron Throne in Game of Thrones? George R.R. Martin reveals how you can become part of the action in the new game, Game of Thrones: Genesis.
The creator of the Song of Ice and Fire series recently shared some information on his LiveJournal page about the soon-to-be-released game, Game of Thrones: Genesis, and Martin apparently liked what he saw because he says the game “looked really cool.”
The author confesses that he’s been out of the gaming environment for a while, with his game experience being mostly related to turn-based DOS strategy games, so he might not be the best judge of a modern RTS (Real Time Strategy) game, but the man does know everything about the world he created so I’m inclined to believe that Game of Thrones: Genesis has a pretty good chance of being awesome.
The game, which will be coming out “Real Soon Now,” according to Martin, is the creation of Cyanide Studio (Montreal). Another Game of Thrones game is being worked on at Cyanide Studio (France), but that one won’t be ready for a while.
You can take a peek at what’s in store for gamers by visiting the official Game of Thrones: Genesis website.