- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Grey’s Anatomy – A Monk returns
A familiar face is coming back to Seattle Grace this fall, will you remember her? That’s right, Grey’s Anatomy will welcome back actress Debra Monk, who portrayed George’s mother, Louise, once upon a time. George was, of course, the character of T.R. Knight. George is no longer on the show due to an untimely death. Fans will recall the bus accident that prevented George from leaving for the military.
Will Louise’s come back be bittersweet? TV Line assumes she’ll enter the hospital as a patient. Can’t you foresee a very emotional reunion for Louise, Meredith and Bailey? Oh my. Don’t forget that Callie was once Louise’s daughter-in-law and a whole lot has changed since those days! This reunion episode of sorts is scheduled to air November 3rd.
Debra Monk has appeared in such films as Prelude to a Kiss, Quiz Show, Mrs. Winterbourne and For Love or Money. She is pictured on the Huntington Theatre Company’s stage in a production of “Laughing Wild”.
The ABC medical drama just began its Season 8. It still airs Thursday nights. Has the new season been living up to all your expectations or is something lacking? Don’t forget to weigh in below! When we get more secrets concerning Season 8 and beyond, you’ll be the first to know!