- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Jackson’s Mom Visits GREY’S ANATOMY
A little while ago it was announced that Debbie Allen would return to Grey’s Anatomy to direct an episode (involving the hospital playing baseball against other hospitals) and she would also be acting on the show for the first time. It was said that Allen would play Jackson’s mother, Dr. Catherine Avery. All that is still true, but now we have a few more details about what exactly Catherine will be doing while she visits her son.
Word comes from TV Guide that Catherine will be entangled in Meredith’s past. “She knows the history of this hospital and knew Meredith’s mother, Ellis,” says Debbie. And apparently Jackson isn’t too pleased to be seeing his mother of at the hospital. “There is a bit of tension with Jackson about what mom is there to do.” Just what is it that she will be doing that would make Jackson feel tense?
It would seem that Catherine’s mission is to give a man with penis cancer a transplant. Yeah, that’s right, a penis transplant. That’s frightening stuff right there. I mean, I know realize it must suck to have your partner in crime removed, but how could you replace it? That’s some other guys junk! “This episode will be talked about for a long time,” Debbie talks up the episode. “The surgery scene was difficult. But it’s not a laughing matter what’s happening to this poor young man.” No, it’s not. I couldn’t handle that situation. It gives me the chills just thinking about it. Needless to say I won’t be tuning in for this episode out of sheer terror.