- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Explore James Cameron’s AVATAR at DISNEY
If you were blown away by the world of Pandora in James Cameron’s Avatar, you might be excited to know that you will soon have a chance to have your own otherworldly Avatar adventure when you visit Disney World in Orlando, Florida.
Cameron, along with Avatar producer Jon Landau, Fox Filmed Entertainment, and Cameron’s own Lightstorm Entertainment, has entered into an exclusive mega-deal with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Worldwide to bring Avatar-themed attractions to the Disney Parks, with the first planned attraction being inside the Animal Kingdom park.
According to Variety, Disney reports that Animal Kingdom was chosen because “with its emphasis on living in harmony with nature, Animal Kingdom is a natural fit for the Avatar stories, which share the same philosophy.”
In addition to the new attractions riding on the success of Cameron’s 2009 movie, the new Avatar-themed “lands” will also get a substantial boost from the next two films in the Avatar franchise. Cameron reportedly plans to release another film around Christmas 2014 and a third film at Christmas 2015, and he can hardly wait to bring his imagined world to life.
“Avatar created a world which audiences can discover again and again and now, through this incredible partnership with Disney, we’ll be able to bring Pandora to life like never before. With two new Avatar films currently in development, we’ll have even more locations, characters and stories to explore,” said James Cameron. “I’m chomping at the bit to start work with Disney’s legendary Imagineers to bring our Avatar universe to life. Our goal is to go beyond current boundaries of technical innovation and experiential storytelling, and give park goers the chance to see, hear, and touch the world of Avatar with an unprecedented sense of reality.”
Construction is expected to start in 2013. Will you be visiting Pandora?