- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 56 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 59 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
Jennifer Lawrence, Kristen Stewart, Megan Fox, Emma Stone and More Top HEALTH Heat
Men’s Health magazine recently covered a subject that’s very important to all healthy men – the top 101 Hottest Women of 2011, and there are quite a few familiar names – like Jennifer Lawrence, Kristen Stewart, Megan Fox, Emma Stone to name a few – that are considered to be the personification of hotness.
Future vamp Kristen Stewart managed to make the list at #80, although I’m sure both Robert Pattinson and his on-screen alter-ego, Edward Cullen, would agree that she should place higher, and it might not be the wisest move to diss the future wife of a vampire, even a vegetarian one.
Streaking through most of the list to break the Top Ten barrier is Megan Fox, settling her ‘can’t act worth a crap’ self comfortably in the #10 spot. Really? I’m not even a Kristen Stewart fan and I still think the Twilight actress should have topped Fox.
Fortunately, that seems to be the only mistake made, and the rest of the Top Ten actually belong there, with The Amazing Spider-Man’s Emma Stone wall-crawling her way up to #2 and Katniss Everdeen claiming the top prize with The Hunger Games’ Jennifer Lawrence landing in first place.
Lawrence isn’t the only Hunger Games star to make the list, either, because Elizabeth Banks (Effie Trinket) shows up at #32.
Check out Men’s Health to find out who the other hottest women of 2011 are and where they rank on the list. I will provide a little tease, however, and let you know the former Hermione Granger is still casting her spell, a few mutants are on the list, and one person is positively filled with Glee over making the line-up.
Did your favorite make the list?