- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Nathan Fillion and first two minutes of CASTLE Season 4
This month is all about Castle, as we are sure fans are excited to learn. Season 4 begins on the ABC network starting September 19th and today on Boomtron we are proud to offer you a sneak glimpse of the first two minutes of the season premier! We know how much you hate to wait. Find it below.
Please note that there are more important dates regarding the fun crime series this month. Season 3 comes to DVDs and will be on sale starting September 20th, the day after Season 4 begins. The newest book in the Castle series, tiled Heat Rises will also debut September 20th. Then, for our voracious readers out there, the first ever Castle Graphic Novel, titled Deadly Storm will hit book stands September 28th. Woo hoo! But wait, there’s more!
The TNT recently won re-broadcast rights for Castle and to thrill you fans out there a Castle marathon will be unleashed upon the airwaves pn September 15th from 3pm to 10pm (ET). That’s 7 wise cracking hours! Can you stand the Heat?
The Season 4 premier episode is titled “Rise”. We certainly hope Beckett will live to rise again! Will you be watching? When we learn more, you will, too!