- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
NCIS Tabs Mad Men Mistress for Gibbs
Agent Gibbs from NCIS is getting a mistress? Not exactly, but Melinda McGraw, who has experience playing a mistress on AMC’s Mad Men, will be stopping by the CBC military crime procedural to play someone special in Gibbs’ life.
Jethro Gibbs, played by Mark Harmon, has two well-honed talents. He’s great at catching bad guys and he has a God-given talent for marrying the wrong women. McGraw has signed on to play Diane, one of the three women that Gibbs married (and divorced) after his first wife was killed. Actually, it’s probably not that Gibbs has a knack for choosing the wrong Mrs. Right; it’s just that nobody can measure up to the memory of wife #1.
McGraw will appear in an episode titled Devil’s Triangle, which fits like a glove when you hear what’s going on. If you’re a fan of NCIS, you probably know the divorce wasn’t the end of Diane’s presence in Gibbs’ life because she went on to marry his friend and colleague, FBI Agent Tobias Fornell (Joe Spano). The FBI agent didn’t fare much better than his NCIS friend, although divorce court treated Diane like a queen in both instances.
Now, according to TVGuide, Diane gets drawn back into the lives of Gibbs and Fornell when her current husband gets involved in a joint NCIS-FBI investigation. Yeah, can’t you just imagine the fun times that will bring about?
“Imagine being the ex-wife of both Gibbs and FBI Agent Fornell,” executive producer Gary Glasberg says.”Melinda McGraw brings enormous heart, humor, bite and edge to a character we’ve known about for years, but haven’t spent much time with. This is gonna be fun!”
There’s no exact date given at this time on when McGraw’s episode will air, but Devil’s Triangle is expected to be on the schedule for early November.