- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
New Look Dianna Agron in GLEE Season 3
Glee is pumping out the promos to get the masses psyched for Season 3, showing us things fans already love about the show and new looks to get them excited to come back; I’m looking at you Dianna Agron. Yes Agron’s Quinn Fabray is sporting a rocking a new wardrobe and a daring pink colored hairstyle. Has she given up trying to be popular? If it means she’ll look this hot all the time then I hope so. Who needs popularity when you look that smoking? I hope it sticks and isn’t just a one episode thing. Quinn letting herself be whoever she wants to be is a good storyline that should be told. How cool would it be to learn she’s been really in to punk music all this time but couldn’t express that side of her?
But back to the stuff that already works for the show! The promo has some delicious Sue/Will rivalry, with Will dumping glitter on Sue’s head and saying (rather GLEEfully), “You just got glitter bombed!” Oh those two. They are so silly. Finn gets blue shushy in the face, something that’s been happening since Season 1 and comes as no surprise whatsoever. And we get a wonderful new Brittany quote: “Are you working on a time machine too?” I would love to spend some time with Brittany as she lives her life. You can’t say you don’t want to see what it looks like when she tries to build anything, let alone a time machine.
All in all, these promos have been promising a more fun Season 1-esque Glee. I hope they keep that promise.