- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Robert Pattinson embraces Kristen Stewart in Breaking Dawn
We got a teasing look at the poster, and a great close-up view of Bella’s wedding bling, in the recent teaser that was released, but Yahoo Movies didn’t keep Twihards waiting for too long before rolling out the big picture.
I’ll have to be honest and admit that I’m not a fan of this poster. I know Part 1 is all about Edward and Bella finally getting married (and having sex), but the ‘romance’ factor has been pushed to cheesy levels here. It almost looks like a book cover for a Harlequin romance. They should have just gotten Fabio to stand in for Pattinson.
And the expressions; what’s up with the way the two are looking? Edward has an almost stern look on his face and Bella is still doing the coy, looking down thing. The wedding bells are ringing in the distance, girl. The time for coy is gone.
One thing I do like is the tagline, “Forever Is Only the Beginning.” I think it’s a perfect sentiment for the immortal destiny that awaits Bella.