- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Chalke it up for COUGAR TOWN
It was only a matter of time before Sarah Chalke made her way on to the set of Cougar Town. Having starred in the Bill Lawrence created Scrubs for eight years; it makes sense that Lawrence would use her in his newest series. Chalke should feel right at home among series stars Courtney Cox and Christa Miller, both of whom appeared on Scrubs (Miller also happens to be Lawrence’s real life wife). Now what exactly will Chalke be doing once she arrives in Cougar Town?
According to TVLine, Chalke plays a photography professor at Travis’ (Dan Byrd) college whose name is Angie. She’ll appear in multiple episodes as a love interest for Bobby (Brian Van Holt). Angie is described as being of natural beauty and has a cool vibe. She’ll meet Bobby through Travis, and fingers crossed that Travis doesn’t have a weird student crush on her. I hate those storylines. Way too easy.
Ever since Scrubs ended, a few of its actors have walked on the set of Cougar Town, most notably Ken Jenkins, Sam Lloyd (playing his same character from Scrubs) and Robert Clendenin. Even Zach Braff had a brief voice cameo in an episode. It is my dream that Cougar Town include as many cameos from Scrubs as possible. I’m sure some of you understand how rewarding it is to see these actors dropping in. I hope they can get Neil Flynn to return as the Janitor. That would be the single greatest moment in the history of life.