- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
SPIDER-MAN’S Emma Stone Rocking Star Wars
Star Wars: The Complete Saga is now available on Blu-ray and DVD today, and Emma Stone is helping to celebrate the release by using the Force (and the power of Star Wars fans) to help raise awareness and money for cancer research with the Stand Up to Cancer T-Shirts.
Lucasfilm has joined forces with Stand Up To Cancer to Use The Force For Good, a fundraising project that is sure to get the attention of Star Wars fans everywhere. As can be seen in the photo from People. Emma Stone, who appears in the upcoming film The Amazing Spider-Man, has put on a pair of hair-buns and a Stand Up to Cancer Star Wars shirt to recreate some of the classic scenes from the Star Wars movies. Joining her on her adventure are some other big names that include Aziz Ansari, Zach Galifianakis, Bill Hader, Ed Helms, Ken Jeong, Jaime King, Seth Rogen, Andy Samberg and Mace Windu himself, Samuel L. Jackson.
You can check out the video below and then visit the Stand Up to Cancer website to join the fight against cancer by getting an exclusive T-shirt for $25. Don’t wait too long because the shirts are only available until the end of the year.
Want to help spread the word and fight cancer, but not really into T-shirts? No problem, because you can also visit eBay.com/usetheforceforgood to place bids on Star Wars memorabilia that’s being auctioned off to raise funds.