- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 2 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 3 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
SPIDER-MAN’S Emma Stone Rocking Star Wars
Star Wars: The Complete Saga is now available on Blu-ray and DVD today, and Emma Stone is helping to celebrate the release by using the Force (and the power of Star Wars fans) to help raise awareness and money for cancer research with the Stand Up to Cancer T-Shirts.
Lucasfilm has joined forces with Stand Up To Cancer to Use The Force For Good, a fundraising project that is sure to get the attention of Star Wars fans everywhere. As can be seen in the photo from People. Emma Stone, who appears in the upcoming film The Amazing Spider-Man, has put on a pair of hair-buns and a Stand Up to Cancer Star Wars shirt to recreate some of the classic scenes from the Star Wars movies. Joining her on her adventure are some other big names that include Aziz Ansari, Zach Galifianakis, Bill Hader, Ed Helms, Ken Jeong, Jaime King, Seth Rogen, Andy Samberg and Mace Windu himself, Samuel L. Jackson.
You can check out the video below and then visit the Stand Up to Cancer website to join the fight against cancer by getting an exclusive T-shirt for $25. Don’t wait too long because the shirts are only available until the end of the year.
Want to help spread the word and fight cancer, but not really into T-shirts? No problem, because you can also visit eBay.com/usetheforceforgood to place bids on Star Wars memorabilia that’s being auctioned off to raise funds.