- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Tomita and Sim in GLEE Season 3
Ever wonder what Glee cutie Mike Chang’s parents are like? Wonder no more, faithful viewers of the Fox hit series. Actress Tamlyn Tomita and actor Keong Sim are headed to the musically inclined set to take on the roles of Mom and Dad Chang. Their first episode hits your TV on October 4th.
Mike is a football player in addition to being in Glee club. He is brought to life by Harry Shum, Jr. As you know, both the actor and the Glee character are pretty good dancers. Shum has had parts on Stomp the Yard and Step Up 3D. He’s even a member of the amazing dance company, the Legion of Extraordinary Dancers. As for actress Tamlyn Tomita, the Japanese-American actress set to play Mike’s mom, she has appeared on The Joy Luck Club and The Day After Tomorrow. Keong Sim, set to play Mike’s dad, is a Korean-American actor with loads of theater credits under his belt. You may recognize him from Shyamalan’s The Last Airbender.
We have TV Line to thank for the scoop. Mike’s parents have been described as “disapproving.” They also reminded us Glee’s new Season 3 launches Tuesday, September 20th at 8/7c only on Fox.