- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Victorious Victoria Justice Wants Everything
Victoria Justice, from Nickelodeon’s Victorious, has recently rolled out the video for All I Want is Everything, and she shows that she’s willing to do just about anything to get it.
In a scene that almost every teenager can relate to, we see Victoria checking out ‘Friendbookster’ and discovering that hot guy Dean has his status set to single. Wasting no time, she launches into action to get the attention of the man of her dreams, singing lyrics like “I will pose if I wanna/ I will vogue like Madonna/ I might not dance like MJ, RIP/ But I will give the best of me.”
Unfortunately for Victoria, the cell phone gods are against her because Dean can’t get reception and misses seeing her strut her stuff. Not taking any chances on her dream guy missing her, Victoria shoots out another video to impress him… but this time he’s too busy playing basketball to notice her attempt at getting his attention.
Feeling pretty bummed at this point, Victoria gets her friends to help post flyers all over town. The high-tech approach might have failed, but Dean sees the paper trail and gets in touch with her.
Do the two of them live happily ever after? It’s too soon to tell because the video ends with “To be continued…,” but things should go well because Victoria is so easy to please, right? After all, all she wants is everything, which is a good thing to shoot for.