- Game of Thrones Trailer Has a Taste For VengeancePosted 3 weeks ago
- Game of Thrones: Nathalie Emmanuel Promoted For Season 5Posted 4 weeks ago
- Go Behind the Scenes of Game of Thrones Season 4Posted 4 weeks ago
- Get Excited Over Game of Thrones Season 4 Photos!Posted 1 month ago
- Game of thrones Season 4 Trailer: Don’t Expect Any JusticePosted 2 months ago
- HBO Announce Game of Thrones Season 4 Premiere Among OthersPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones: Get A Good Look At The New MountainPosted 2 months ago
- Game of Thrones Reveals Identity of Styr, Casts Yuri KolokolnikovPosted 4 months ago
- Game of Thrones Season 4 Adds British Actor Joel FryPosted 5 months ago
- Game of Thrones Recasts The Mountain A Second TimePosted 6 months ago
WEEDS Boss Talks Season 8 and Mary-Louise Parker
Will fans get another Weeds fix to follow up that exciting Season 7? The Marie-Louise Parker series about naughty gal Nancy Botwin has endured for a 7 season run. Season 7 ended with the finale episode titled “Do Her/ Don’t Do Her”. So, is it coming back and when?
The possibility of a Season 8 is certainly there, but nothing is set in stone and no announcements have been made yet. Still, we’ve got a video for fans, so don’t miss it. Ever wondered what it’s like behind the scenes of Weeds? Want to get to know the creative talent responsible for putting it all together? That’s what this fun video from the Showtime network has got to offer!
You don’t just get to glimpse the people responsible for the show today. You will also learn some valuable insights into the people and relationships in the series. Will the Botwin sisters continue to get along? Will Shane excel on the police force? The best news is just how many possibilities are now open because of the “blended family” dynamic introduced at the end of Season 7. Do you agree? Is this music to your ears or do you sense the series running out of steam?