Don't miss

WEEDS Boss Talks Season 8 and Mary-Louise Parker

Weeds, Showtime

Will fans get another Weeds fix to follow up that exciting Season 7? The Marie-Louise Parker series about naughty gal Nancy Botwin has endured for a 7 season run. Season 7 ended with the finale episode titled “Do Her/ Don’t Do Her”. So, is it coming back and when?

The possibility of a Season 8 is certainly there, but nothing is set in stone and no announcements have been made yet. Still, we’ve got a video for fans, so don’t miss it. Ever wondered what it’s like behind the scenes of Weeds? Want to get to know the creative talent responsible for putting it all together? That’s what this fun video from the Showtime network has got to offer!

You don’t just get to glimpse the people responsible for the show today. You will also learn some valuable insights into the people and relationships in the series. Will the Botwin sisters continue to get along? Will Shane excel on the police force? The best news is just how many possibilities are now open because of the “blended family” dynamic introduced at the end of Season 7. Do you agree? Is this music to your ears or do you sense the series running out of steam?

About Sasha Nova

Sasha Nova is a fan of Marvel Comics, science fiction films and bright nail polish. A list of her published, short, speculative fiction stories can be discovered over at her blog: nikanors-inn.livejournal.com.

8 Comments

1. D

September 29, 2011 at 1:10 pm

I’m praying there will be a season 8!!! I love Weeds!!

2. MaryJane Dealer

September 29, 2011 at 2:07 pm

I think we should get ONE more season…I lust love the Botwins! Oh yeah, I think the shooter is Tim… Peter’s son. Yup, I do!

3. Pam

September 29, 2011 at 10:36 pm

Since there was a silencer on the rifle that was pointed at Nancy, yet we heard a shot, I believe that someone actually shot the shooter(likely Peter’s now adult son) and that Nancy is still alive & well. Possibly the cop followed Shane home from the academy, saw the shooter in the bushes & shot him before he could shoot Nancy.

4. Lisabossgirl

September 30, 2011 at 2:05 am

If they killed Nancy I am going to be pissed. They have to keep it going…. there is so much more that could happen after all it is TV Land. We need a good 20 sesons total. I think. I was in shock to see that gun shoot at nancy. Good way to end it however very rude to not create a season 8. The next season should get the sister involved in selling weed. and I like the cop seeing the shoter in the bushes idea. They should all get in on it and get huge, then have Shane bust them then bust them out and they all run away to some foreign country where they live happy and Nancy dies a old lady. That is how the following seasons should go.
    If they killed Nancy then I will never look at Weeds the same.

5. Annon

October 1, 2011 at 12:08 pm

OMW, There has to be an 8th season, or atleast a finale movie or something< what ever happened to Celia. maybe she came back from the past to get revenge lol

6. Annon

October 1, 2011 at 12:11 pm

Wow you guys really have awesome ideas for the endings…

7. Kezxy88

October 27, 2011 at 9:00 pm

If they don’t bring weeds back I will not be able to watch tv like I do when weeds is on..its like that’s show motivates me to give other shows a try..lots of people watch this show and there are those like me who didn’t know anything about weeds at first I saw just one episode and I bagged my boyfriend to get me all of the seasons.. I love nancy botwin..how she is how she thinks how she plays how she hurt how she work out all her problems some how some way…I really relate to her in a lot of ways….this show is the best show that I have ever watch I think I watched all of the seasons in about maybe a week..hell yeah bring it back and with all of the same characters…Nancy girl come on back and see what you been missing and see how many of your fans are gonna be right there when season 8 air..I’m keeping my fingers crossed….

8. aj

February 19, 2012 at 6:39 pm

i have watch weeds from season 1 and was hooked from the first episode there needs to be at least a season 8 to see what happens with the shooting and to Shane with the police accdamey.i dont know why people are sayin it went off scriped i think it was dead on all the way