- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 47 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 57 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 59 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 69 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 97 days ago
Wonderstruck – The Scent of Taylor Swift
Even if you can’t belt out lyrics like Taylor Swift, you’ll soon be able to wear her perfume, Wonderstruck, which she recently revealed the promo for.
Taylor gave her fans a peek at the new Wonderstruck ad on her Facebook wall, and everyone apparently likes what they see; in less than 24 hours, the photo has gained over 52,000 likes.
In the promo, Taylor seems to be going with a fairy tale type of theme, with her standing in front of a woodsy backdrop and surrounded by glittering chandeliers. Along with the purple bottle of perfume, which comes complete with gold charms and Swift’s signature, is the name of the perfume and the tag line, “the beginning of something magical.”
Wonderstruck, with a fragrance described as “The flawless beauty of freesia, apple blossom and raspberry spark a swirl of vibrancy and feminine allure … In the heart, a sweet surprise of blissful vanilla is embellished by airy, sun drenched honeysuckle and white hibiscus … Notes of golden amber and sandalwood are woven with a kiss of lush peach,” first came to life in the lyrics of a song.
“I wrote the lyric, ‘I’m wonderstruck, blushing all the way home,’ for the song Enchanted, about the first time you meet someone,” Taylor says. “A fragrance can help shape someone’s first impression and memory of you. It’s exciting to think that Wonderstruck will play a role in creating some of those memories.”
Taylor Swift’s Wonderstruck will be available in stores in October.