- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Bloody Robert Pattinson, Bella Breaking Dawn Transformation?
It’s almost time for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Part 1 to arrive in theaters and Twi-hards are dying to see a few key scenes, but did you know that a couple of important moments might have been revealed in the already released movie trailer? If not, some Breaking Dawn fans have done it for you!
Just like sneaking in the cameo with Stephenie Meyer in the wedding crowd, the trailer for Breaking Dawn, Part 1 might be providing a sneak peek at some of the action going on in the background, and the eagle-eyed gang at BreakingDawnMovie.org seems to have spotted a few clues that reveal the birth of Edward and Bella’s vampire/human daughter.
In these two screen-caps that take place during the stand-off with the Cullens (and Jacob) facing off against the wolf pack, it looks like there is some action going on behind the action. Although the moment flashes by when things are in motion, the freeze-frame clearly shows someone in bed over Jasper’s shoulder. It’s hard to tell if that’s actually Bella in the background but I can really only think of one good reason for someone to be in bed when a battle seems to be brewing out in the yard. Also, if you check out the pic below, it looks like Edward’s shirt is soaked in blood. There hasn’t been any fighting yet so could the blood be from the ‘vampire C-section’ that Edward administers to save Bella’s life?
What do you think? Have we seen the birth of Renesmee and not even realized it?