- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 47 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 54 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 57 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 60 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 69 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 97 days ago
BONES Season 7 – Emily Deschanel and David David Boreanaz Promo
Booth and Brennan are going old-school P.I. in the new Season 7 promo poster for Bones, with a tagline that plays with Emily Deschanel’s pregnancy being written into the script.
UPDATE! Check out the full image gallery for the Bones season 7 premiere over at our new sister-site in crime, Criminal Complex!
Bones finally returns to FOX on Thursday, November 3rd, and the new promo does a great job of capturing the spirit of the characters. Deschanel’s Brennan looks like she just stepped out of a fashion magazine in her form-fitting, burgundy trenchcoat, while Boreanaz’s Booth looks like he just woke up after taking a nap on the couch in his rumpled and plain trenchcoat, which is just a few wrinkles away from being worthy of classic TV detective Columbo.
The poster looks great, but I still have a problem with it. People are raving all over the net about how great it is that Brennan’s pregnancy isn’t being hidden in all the marketing hype, but I’ve checked her out from head-to-toe (Wow! That sounds weird) and I don’t see the baby bump that so many are talking about. There are even a few commenters over on TVLine that suggest this ‘new’ promo for Season 7 is actually a promo from Season 6 that wasn’t used, and there definitely wouldn’t have been a baby bump in those pics.
What do you think? Has the bump been camouflaged with the coat and the fog or is it just a figment of wishful thinking?