- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 78 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
BONES Season 7 in Flux?
With the Bones Season 7 premiere just under a week away, things are already getting crazy as the episode number is in flux. The original plan for the season was for 13 episodes, but now it seems like another four episodes will be added, bringing the total to 17. While it is good news that we’ll get more Bones than originally expect, there is a big question among the writing staff is: how do we fit these extra episodes in to the season? Before we move on to this question, make sure you are properly primed for the season and check out promo pics for both the Bones season 7 premiere AND the second episode over at our sister site, Criminal Complex.
THR reports that Executive producer Stephen Nathan and creator and showrunner Hart Hanson opened up about the struggles that come with the four bonus episodes. “We have no idea what scheduling will be,” says Nathan. How it airs is really up to Fox. We’re kind of at this point, going along with the premise that we’ll do a season of 13 episodes and the remaining four episodes.” One suggested plan was to have air the episodes during the summer after the regular season had ended.
Ultimately, I think everyone would want those episodes to air during the season, but the question still remains, where do you put them? Airing them all in a row would create a problem because you they wouldn’t fit with what’s already planned. The best scenario would be to disperse them through out the second half of the season (the first six episodes have already been filmed), which would feel less jarring than getting them all in a row. A decision will have to be made soon, as the second half on Bones’ seventh season starts filming December 1.